We received our first batch of students at Amity Global School in August of 2008. We now have students from Grade Pre-Nursery to 12. We follow 3 international programmes
- IBPYP (International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme) from Nursery to Grade 5 Authorized school for IB PYP – Registration No :003517
- CAIE (Cambridge Assessment International Education) from Grades 6 to 10 We are a registered Cambridge International Centre – Registration No IN034.
- IBDP (International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme) for Grades 11 and 12 Authorized IBDP school with 2 successful evaluation done – Registration No: 003517
- Amity Global School is an inclusive school, we accept students with Special Education Needs (SEN) and we provide English Language Support (ELS) for students who are non-native English speaker.
GLOBAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
- IB and CIE trained teachers
- Focus on experiential learning and conceptual understanding
- Special support classes as per individual student needs in English, Math’s & other subjects
- Sports Facilities: Cricket, Soccer, Basket Ball, Fencing, Archery, Swimming, Table Tennis, Skating, Taekwondo and Gymnasium
- Spacious studios for Music, Dance, Visual Arts, Pottery and Yoga
- Well-stocked physical and digital library
GLOBALLY BENCHMARKED FACILITIES
- Centrally climate controlled and Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Technology enabled classrooms
- Safe and clean environment
- Round the clock CCTV surveillance
- Fresh and nutritious meals served on campus
- AC, GPRS activated transport
AMITY GLOBAL SCHOOL PREPARES STUDENTS FOR A SUCCESSFUL JOURNEY THROUGH LIFE. LEARNING AT AGS
- is value based
- develops social, emotional understanding of individuals, family and society
- inculcates thinking
- emphasis on practical skills applicable in the real world
- leads to sustainability
WE RESPECT AND INSPIRE EACH CHILD WITH PERSONALIZED ATTENTION AND ENCOURAGE THEM TO BE
- independent in choices they make
- responsible in action they take
- internationally minded with cultural understanding
- global citizens
AGS is part of the AMITY GROUP founded by Dr. Ashok K. Chauhan.
Amity Global School, Gurugram is part of Amity, a leading global education group, established three decades ago. Today, the Group has grown to 28 campuses spread over 1,200 acres and includes 10 world-class universities, 26 schools & pre-schools and 14 international campuses across London, New York, Seattle, San Francisco, China, Singapore, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Mauritius, South Africa, Romania, Amsterdam and Nairobi. Amity is home to over 150,000 students pursuing 300 Programmes in 60 diverse disciplines, across pre-school to Ph.D.